cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On changing the Handling Unit value by HU02 t.code, Object key(VEKP-VPOBJKEY) value automatically changing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have one typical issue in WM.

I have a transfer order. Now I am creating the handling unit and assigning to the transfer order by the LH01 t.code.

If I see the data in VEKP table the value of the field VEKP-VPOBJKEY is combination of the warehouse number and TO number.

For example: Warehouse number = WH1 and transfer Order = 5329598553. Object key(VEKP-VPOBJKEY) = WH15329598553.

Now the issue is, when I change the tare weight or any value of the HU by HU02 t.code, the object key(VEKP-VPOBJKEY) value automatically changing and the value is a random number.

My question here is why the object key(VEKP-VPOBJKEY) value changing automatically by the system, when I change the any value in of HU and why it is a random number.

Thanks in advance....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please share the screen along with steps which you are following also please let us know by changing the tare weight only object assignmetn is getting change or do you change any other value if yes what is that

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per the business process, The picker will take the materials from the source bin and pack the materials at the source bin. After packing, he will take the print out of the HU label and attach to the HU. Some times he need to change the tare weight of the HU and re print the label again.

After packing he will move the materials to the destination bin.

Below are steps that I am following.

1) Creating the Sales Order(VA01)

2) Creating the Delivery(VL01N)

3) Creating the transfer Order with Ref. to the Delivery(LT03)

4) Creating and assigning the HU to the Transfer Order by LH01 t.code

After the 4th step, when check the object key(VEKP-VPOBJKEY) value, it is a combination of warehouse number and TO number which is correct.

5) Changing the tare weight or any value in the HU by HU02 t.code

Now the object key(VEKP-VPOBJKEY) value automatically changing and the value is a random number.

Your valuable inputs are needed on this issue.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if I follow the steps shared by you then I don't see any issue in my system, . As per standard SAP by just changing the Weight it should not change the assignment of warehouse + TO until unless there is some other factor impacting the overall assignment. it would be better if you can share the screen with process flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

My issue has been solved, there are some customization which causes the issue.

Thanks for Manish Kumar for helping me

Answers (0)