cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Control record to payload failed due to SAXException while parsing to extract control record:Premature end of file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing an issue with IDOC_AAE Receiver Channel.

Adding control record to payload failed due to SAXException while parsing to extract control record: Premature end of file.

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.idoc. exception.IDocAdapter Exception: SAXException while parsing payload to extract control record: Premature end of file.

Exception caught by adapter framework: premature end of file.

Transmitting the message to endpoint<local> using connection HTTP_AAE_http://sap.com.xi/XI/System failed ,due to:com.sap.aii.idoc.exception.IDocAdapterException: SAXEXception while parsing payload to extract control record: premature end of file.

I am working on PO 7.4 SP 10 my scenario is HTTP_AAE to IDOC_AAE (XSLT mapping)

When I a trigger message for other interface HTTP_AAE to IDOC_AAE(Graphical Mapping) - it works fine.

I am using the same receiver channel for both the interfaces, but it works for graphical mapping

Error screen shot from message monitoring

Receiver comm channel error

Trace Level

* Control record works fine for interface with graphical mapping

* For both the interfaces control record output is same, populating the control records which are mandatory.

* In receiver comm channel I have selected control record in IDOC XML - Not Mandatory

If have faced or came to know about this type of interfaces error Please have look at issue and let me know

Thanks in Advance,

Vishnu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue. Did you find the solution?

Thanks,

Nidhi