Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on XML to Jason conversion,

PI is generating below Jason format as below,

{POC_MT":{"data":{"number":"777","date":20151015 }}}

but front end is expecting as below,

{"data":{"number":"777","date":20151015 }}

How to achieve it? please provide me your inputs.

Cheers,

Giri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giri,

You need to strip the outer element which is the operation/message type. See this from SAP help (i've highlighted the relevant section):

Define Request Format

Specify the data format of the outgoing message. You can choose whether the request Data Format isJSON or XML. To process Unstructured Text, choose JSON. The outer element of a message declares the operation/message type. You can choose to Strip Operation from Message. You specify the encoding of the message with the Character Set Name. If the expected data format is JSON, you can choose toConvert XML Payload to JSON. If messages contain a wrapper, you can choose to remove it by activatingStrip Outer Element.

If the payload is expected to contain escaped XML tag names, the channel can convert escaped characters back to their original value by enabling the Remove escaped name start character and/or Remove mangling of invalid name characters. Specify the used escape sequence in the Escape sequence option.

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw74/helpdata/en/b4/076c130bef4cd7b414d35a0f266fe5/content.htm

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nick

venkatagiri_gongadi
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Nick.

It is worked with Strip Outer element.

Cheers,

Giri

Answers (0)