SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IS-U training without the context of CRM

LeeFung
Participant
0 Kudos

I am working at a client with SAP IS-U but no integration with SAP CRM.  Instead they are using MS Dynamics CRM with some real-time integration using BizTalk and/or BAPI calls. 

I wanted to get some fundamental training in IS-U master data and processes, without having to learn CRM.  I looked on SAP website and it says I should start with iut110,  but it has the CRM element in it.

https://training.sap.com/shop/course/iut110

-introduction-to-the-is-uccs-system-classroom-062-cz-en/

Can someone recommend IS-U training without the CRM element?  Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

yevgen_trukhin
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

David, there are tons of IUT* courses: 110, 210, 240 and so on. Some of them touch somewhat CRM but you can just ignore that part if not interested. There are IUT 255 and I think 260 that are specifically for CRM which you just should not take in this case.

Yevgen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

yevgen_trukhin
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

David, there are tons of IUT* courses: 110, 210, 240 and so on. Some of them touch somewhat CRM but you can just ignore that part if not interested. There are IUT 255 and I think 260 that are specifically for CRM which you just should not take in this case.

Yevgen

0 Kudos

Thanks.

I looked at the IUT series of courses.  Then I tested some course content on a CRM IDES system. The course training data does not seem to exist there.

Is there a  way to load this data or get access to this data?

I really don't mind paying to take these SAP courses; I just can't take work days off to attend training.  So if there is a self-paced option with access to course material and training data in an IDES system, that would be great.