cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

importing issue of ESR design objects while moving to production using cts+

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have developed one interface and moved that  to QA using CTS+ and it is working fine. Now the problem is while moving the same Transport request to Production, I am not seeing the corresponding design objects in Production ESR but when I checked in Tools -> find transport->Transported objects, there I am seeing all the ESR objects which I want to see under software component and the status there I am seeing is successfully imported

I have gone through all available options which are cache refresh, clear sld cache and restart the Production system ESR. Even though I am not seeing the ESR changes in Production system.

But some where in ESR I have checked the option Namespace definition-> check, there I am seeing the below processing log

"Software component contains n objects in namespace http://......   although this namespace is not defined. Delete the object first"

Please advice what else options are available to get the ESR designed objects under corresponding Software component. Also I would like to let you know I am not even seeing the corresponding name space under the s/w componet. May be if namespace is there, my objects will be there.

Please advice..

Regards,

Venu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

looks like Namespace object is missing in your transport.. try retransport and include your namespace alone.

Do you see all the namespaces similar to QA in PROD?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

No, Not seeing the currently exported namespace in production under s/w componet as in QA system.

Regards,

Venu