cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery creation for STO - Help needed!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a requirement to update an STO ( quantities etc) , subsequently create a Delivery for the changed STO .... Now , the processing is, of an Inbound IDoc by a Custom Function Module .... Initially I was creating the delivery with a BDC on VL10B ... it was working fine whenever we processed an IDoc template in WE19 or reprocess an IDoc using BD73... Now, whenever an actual IDoc is received from the external system , the VL10B transaction fails ( GUI exception is raised).... According to OSS note 310022 , VL10* transactions do not have GUI support .. the note also mentions that the solution to the problem is to call the background program RVV50R10C ....

I used a SUBMIT within my function module to RVV50R10C supplying the necessary selection parametes ... but the problem still persists .... In ST22 .. the dump for the rfc user is appearing as:

"The termination occurred in the ABAP program "CL_GUI_CUSTOM_CONTAINER=======CP"

in "CONSTRUCTOR".

The main program was "RVV50R10C ". "

Please help !!! Top priority problem!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I cannot understand your problem: if you use an idoc, then the delivery is created by the idoc itself, so you have not to use RVV50R10C or similar.

if you create by idoc only the STO, the you could rise an event at the end of creation and then use a workflow to create delivery OR (maybe better for me) schedule RVV50R10C job under your event requirement so that it delivers exactly your PO (update every time then scheduled variant)

Roberto