Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REST Receiver channel

former_member188791
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

I am using SAP standard REST receiver adapter, my scenario is IDOC to REST, when I am sending IDOCs I am getting the below error in receiver REST adapter:

Exception caught by adapter framework: Channel with ID c702bffd05d133579480a289abef5816 not found

can any body suggest.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

benedikt_bludau2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

did you have activated everything into your Integration Builder?

Please go to your Receiver Agreement an remove the Receiver Channel and save the Change.

Than assign the channel again, save and activate your change.

Did this solve your problem?

I suspect, that your receiver Agreement shows on a channel which does not exist anymore.

former_member188791
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank u, Benedikt, Now I copied with different channel name, now I am getting SSL exception, already self signed certificates loaded in both TrustedCAs and ICM_SSL_<Instance>_<HTTPSport> but still I am getting this

Exception caught by adapter framework: SSL-enabled call failed. General error in SSL connection Cannot store non-PrivateKey

former_member188791
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

I am trying to connect REST synchronous HTTPS webservice using SAP REST standard adapter(POST),for this I am using self signed certificares with CN name as https:<server ipaddress>:<port>, imported self signed certificates and private key in Trusted CAs and enableed "Use client Certificates" check box in REST adapter, when I am trying to connect I am getting the below hand shake failure error, can any body help:

Here I am attaching screen shot of my self signed certificates, Comm channel Error and Rest comm channel config for your reference.

former_member188791
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

Can any body help on my above issue

luisbarros
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rajiv,

have you tried resetting your PI? The certificates are stored when the instances are started (or something like this) so if you just created this certificate in your keystore it might require a restart.

Please let us know the results after restarting.

Regards,

Luis

luisbarros
Participant
0 Kudos

Also, Benedikt solved your fisrt error. So according to

please close your thread, award points to Benedikt that correctly answered your first question and open a new thread. This way, everything is neater and more organized when people come to look for answers and you have more chances of having your question answered as well.

former_member188791
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Restart not worked for me.I will close this threa will open new one.

Answers (0)