Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RABARC01 default printer (for barcodes)

ILIAN_Grigorov
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

We use program RABARC01 to print barcodes. However the printing screen always selects the "default" printer

that you use for other reports AND "Print Immidiately" check is NOT checked.

Can I put our Zebra printer ONLY for this program RABARC01?  (so that the user does not have to change it every time)

Can I put the check "Print Immidiately" to be always on?  (it is OK in other transactions)

Regards,

Ilian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ILIAN_Grigorov
Contributor
0 Kudos

Futher - I found program RSPRIPARADMIN, but it does NOT work for RABARC01. It sets only the default printing button, but do not affect "Print barcodes" button.

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ilian

1.  From the program you can control the printouts for this you have to get touch with any ABAPer. at user profile you can check the option "print Immediately" refer the snapshot

2. If you want to define the output device type the device name which created in SAP using the transaction code SPAD, Refer the snapshot

Regards

SS

ILIAN_Grigorov
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you SS, for your reply.

"Output Immidiately" is checked in all users in SU01, however only when we print barcodes it is not OK on the print screen. I guess it is controlled elsewhere....

Regards

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1. If possible could you share the snapshot  or any error message ?

2. All the end user are having authorization for releasing the spool request?

BR

SS

ILIAN_Grigorov
Contributor
0 Kudos

"Print immediately" is not checked ONLY in RABARC01!

And the "output device" is always my default printer.

There is NO error messages, the problem is that you have to enter the printer and the check box every time you print barcodes MANUALLY.

I don't understand your 2nd question. All users have auth to release their own requests, and they never postpone them, they always print without delay.

Regards

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1. From the screenshot just select the frontend printer " Local printer "  before that you can configure the Zebra printer on local pc or workstation.

2. In SAP authorization object for Spool release S_SPO_ACT & S_SPO_DEV

Regards

SS