Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date Invalid Dump in ST22 in Check Price and Availability

rizaldy_hidayat
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am implemented SAP Fiori SD for Check Price and Availability. I got error "Exception condition "DATE_INVALID" triggered" in ST22 when Clicking Check  in FIORI after Selecting the Customer, Product, Quantity and Request Date. On the other hand, in create sales order app with the same combination of customer and Product the price appears with no problem.

Here I attached the screenshot.

Anyone can help?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We were experiencing a similar issues with the My Timesheets app, the root cause was due to the date values being truncated.

The resolution to this problem was OSS Notes 2182485, 2205402 and 2232883, check to see if these are applicable to your systems.

Regards

Ryan

FlorianBaehler
Explorer
0 Kudos

Note 2232883 was the solution for me, thanks!

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rizaldy,

Go to ST22, it gives you detail info and keywords for searching notes.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

rizaldy_hidayat
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I have been got the info from ST22 that can Apply Patch for SAP_APPL. But after apply the last patch, error didn't solved instead i got new error in Admin Launchpad. didn't show the tile catalog in the Admin Launchpad.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rizaldy,

I know there was date conversion error in Gateway component.

Please check your Gateway SP level, SAP_GWFND or IW_BEP and search notes with keyword date conversion.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rizaldy

Try run report /IWFND/CACHE_CLEANUP and /IWBEP/CACHE_CLEANUP on your gateway. Also need run /IWBEP/CACHE_CLEANUP on you backend system.

Regards

Ryan

rizaldy_hidayat
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan and Masa,

I have been run your advice, but my fiori catalog admin still didn't show. But thank for your reply.