cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use Period Factor - Field name REQ_COVER_TYPE - remove the tick

0 Kudos

Hello,

Please help me to understand what/how is populating the field Use Period Factor (REQ_COVER_TYPE) in APO. We have DP and PPDS implemented in APO. In /SAPAPO/MAT1 all materials have set flag on Set Period Factor (sheet Lot Size). We never changed the master data on APO, everything is CIF-ed to APO.

Now we want to remove this flag for all materials. I tested MASS t-code the flag was removed.

Now  the questions are:

- how to be sure that this field will not be populated again for the existing materials;

- how to action for new materials? I supposed that this field will be populated as soon as the material will be CIF-ed to APO. How I can managed do not be populated?

Thank you for help,

Valentina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello,

I found why is transfer: ECC in table T439A on field TERBV for MB the value 1. I maintained 3 and now I haven't any flag on use period factor for new products.

Note 1931231:Scheduling indicator for period lot size (V439A-TERBV) is not transferred

Symptom

In transaction MM01/02, you maintain a period lot size and transfer it to APO. In customizing OMI4, the period lot size has scheduling indicator maintained. However in APO you can't find it in location product master transaction /SAPAPO/MAT1, tab "Lot Size" -> sub tab "Procedure".

Environment

·    SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM), Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO)

·    SAP ERP Central Components

Cause

Lack of information about the standard behavior.

Resolution

The scheduling indicator of a period lot size is mapped to two fields 'Use Period Indicator' (REQ_COVER_FLAG) and 'Period Factor' (REQ_COVER_TYPE) in SCM production location master data. They can be found in tab "Lot Size" -> sub tab "Quantity and Date Determination".

The specific mapping rules are:

ECC T439A-TERBV value

(Blank, 1,2,3 and 4)    SCM REQ_COVER_FLAG value

(ON/OFF)    SCM REQ_COVER_TYPE value

(0-1)

1    ON    0

2    ON    1

All others    OFF    0

Keywords

LOSKZ, K, PERVR, MARC_MATLOC_MAP, CIF_MATERIAL_PRODUCT_MAP.

Answers (0)