cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response in SOAP Lookup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, I have been trying to create a soap lookup.The goal is to send a SOAP request and to get SOAP response back in the target message through a UDF SOAP Lookup. The structure of the HTTP Post request that we have received is this :       operation=list                      MX_PERSON                    10000001                    But the URL accepts only HTTP POST request and send the request using spml protocol. I have created the following UDF for this : AbstractTrace trace = container.getTrace(); String suma = ""; try { //instance the channel to invoke the service. Channel channel = LookupService.getChannel("BSVC_Test_ValueMapping","CC_SOAPReceiver"); SystemAccessor accessor = LookupService.getSystemAccessor(channel); // The Request message in XML. THIS IS THE LOOKUP SERVICE String SOAPxml="

" +                                                                 ""                                 + ""                                 + var1                                 + ""                                 + var2                                 + ""; InputStream inputStream =new ByteArrayInputStream(SOAPxml.getBytes()); XmlPayload payload = LookupService.getXmlPayload(inputStream); Payload SOAPOutPayload = null; //The response will be a Payload. Parse this to get the response field out. SOAPOutPayload = accessor.call(payload); /* Parse the SOAPPayload to get the SOAP Response back */ InputStream inp = SOAPOutPayload.getContent();  DocumentBuilderFactory factory = DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance();  /* Create DOM structure from input XML */  DocumentBuilder builder = factory.newDocumentBuilder();  Document document = builder.parse(inp);   /* ConversionRate is available in the TAG ConversionRateResult in the Response XML */ NodeList list = document.getElementsByTagName("Response"); Node node = list.item(0);  if (node != null) { node = node.getFirstChild();        if (node != null) {  suma = node.getNodeValue();        }  } } catch (Exception e) { trace.addWarning("Error" + e);  } trace.addInfo("Service XXX success executed"); return suma; I have also created one SOAP receiver channel with WS_AAE with HTTP Protocol and SOAP 1.2. I am not getting any error message while testing but I get no response in the target field. Could you please tell me any solution?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

"

" +                                                                 ""                                 + ""                                 + var1                                 + ""                                 + var2                                 + ""