cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager 7.1 error in step 2 in system preparation

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

we had upgarded our Solution Manager System from 7.1 SPS 11 to SPS14 and now perfoming system preparation.

In System Preparation Step "Check Installation - Software Prerequisites" we get following error:

Expand Node    Error Error

UI_INFRA component does not have expected level (current: 100 SP=14, expected: 100 SP=12)

UISAPUI5 component does not have expected level (current: 100 SP=14, expected: 100 SP=12)

BI_CONT component does not have expected level (current: 707 SP=13, expected: 707 SP=12)

I checked LMDB and SLD and in both SP14 is listed for these components.

Can someone help me?

Regards,

Andreas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dillipkumar_r
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Exactly I faced the same issue couple of days back.

2217486 - Wrong BI_CONT Software Component Version checked

Thats the solution for the issue

Regards,

Dillip

Former Member
0 Kudos

That also was the solution for me. I also found the note UI_INFRA and UISAPUI5:

2223723 - Check fix for component CTS_PLUG, UI_INFRA and UISAPUI5 of SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP14

Regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Just wanted to follow up on this post to inform that the note listed in the solution: 2217486 - Wrong BI_CONT Software Component Version checked - is showing that the note is incomplete and cannot be implemented.

The note that worked is mentioned by Andreas above and is SAP Note: 2223723 - Check fix for component CTS_PLUG, UI_INFRA and UISAPUI5 of SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP14

Zach

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I was having the same issue but my SP is 015, after implemented both notes I get a new error

BI_CONT component does not have expected level (current: 707 SP=15, expected: 707 SP=13)

And I guess that it will be the same with SP=14

Can you help me with that

thanks

Answers (0)