cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM - problem with CRM GUI at home

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I tried to connect to CRM GUI at home, but i was unable to do so. I normally connect to SAP and CRM via VPN connection. I have no problem connecting to SAP applications, I can also work on CRM WEB UI with no problems. It is just that i am not able to connect to CRM GUI at all. I have been told by the consultants that I need an authorisation for that, but did not tell me what authorisation I need for CRM.

Can you please tell me what to do?

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

Manolya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will need to provide more info

a) Are you using CRM WEB UI based on a browser technology which works. Do you have a username and password

b) You are using CRM GUI, ? Are you meaning SAPGUI Windows? In which case you will need to install SAPLogon GUI for windows on your home PC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Glenn,

Let me provide you a screenshot:

I can easily log onto the SAP applications, but not  CRM unfortunately. I use WINDOWS. I do have a username and passwords, for each application you see above, but I am not able to use the CRM applications at home. The consultants told me that I need to be assigned with a business role to be able to connect to CRM applications using VPN.

Please help me it is highly appreciated already.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK and when you click on CRM TEST or CRM Production what error message do you get?

There may be controls over your VPN connection enabled port access to users "ManolyaG" can connect to ports 3xxx on server 192.168.1.* ; This has nothing really to do with SAP Netweaver technology, but site specific VPN security roles.

Are you a SAP technical consultant? Isn't this a bit silly?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Glenn,

Sorry for my late answer. I will attach the screenshots of the error I receive when I try to log onto CRM GUI:

What do I need to do in order to connect to CRM GUI at home? I can connect to CRM Web UI with no problem with a VPN connection, but I can never use CRM GUI with a VPN connection.

I would highly appreciate your reply in this sense.

Thank you once again.

Cheers.