cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong item wbs budget exceeded error during invoice .

former_member412338
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we have a situation where we get the error -

whereas this wbs doesn't have any line item 3 for any PO, and corresponding PO of this Invoice has only line item 1, please see the screenshot.

I tried the several correction programs with CJEN & CJBN but problem is still there, and available overall budget is 2,436.79 $.

I also checked the tolerence limit which is at 100% with ++, and avail control is active on overall and no Fx is involved too, please help to understand this weird situation.

Thanks,

Vindhesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member412338
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Paulo & Raghu,

I checked the AVAC control analysis and nothing is weird there -

we are just using the same value of PO & GRn during the Invoice, so error is not suppose to come, even it more weird that error is for line item 3 whereas we have only item 1 in PO.

Thanks,

Vindhesh

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vindhesh,

I do not see the amount 118,687.02 USD in the above AVAC report, while you are saying there must be a commitment for the same amount.

Regards,

Paulo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Availability control is always checked against the assigned value of the wbs. Pls check the availability control analysis from CJ31 and see what values area causing this extra amount. This gives clear understanding on the budget control.

BR/ Raghu

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vindhesh,

Please take the Active Availability Control analysis report from CJ31 to check the budget and assigned value line items.

Regards,

Paulo

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member228466
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Funds Management is active ? Increase the budget amount.

Regards,

Yogendra Soni

former_member228466
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Funds Management is active? Increase the budget amount.

Please check the notes relevant for this business scenario are:

#21583, #684659, #178837.

I hope you may find this information useful.

Regards

Soni