Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are ECC connectors necessary to be added in User Detail tab of Data Source Configuration for PSS to function properly ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am working on GRC AC 10.1 with SP Level 8

I have added LDAP connectors and ECC connectors in User Detail tab of Data Source Configuration in SPRO.

If I go on to remove the ECC connectors from User Detail tab of Data Source Configuration, then I get a error while using PSS which states ' E-mail ID NOT maintained '

But if I maintain the ECC connectors along with LDAP connectors in User Detail tab of Data Source Configuration, then I am able to reset the Password of the respective user successfully using PSS.

I guess, system fetches the E-mail id of the concerned user from the respective ECC system for which he/she is trying to reset the password.

If I remove the ECC connectors and only maintain LDAP connectors in User Detail tab , then can the system fetch E-mail ID of the concerned user from the LDAP connectors maintained in User Detail tab of Data Source Configuration ????

Please suggest .

Regards,

Rahul Muni

1 REPLY 1

0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

It is possible to set up PSS without ECC connector as data source.

PSS takes the users mail adress from table GRACUSER to send the password link. Thus, please check the data in table GRACUSER and make sure that GRAC_REPOSITORY_OBJECT_SYNC is running in order to populate the table.

Also check your LDAP mapping. Did you run GRAC_REPOSITORY_OBJECT_SYNC with your LDAP connector?

Usually the system goes back to the data sources only if data is not available in the internal tables or in case realtime search is configured.

Best Regards

Sebastian