Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Components of Risk Management

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am interested to work as a consultant in SAP BASIS, and trying to get information on this solution.  I read through different articles available in this forum.  I am a slightly confused on the components of GRC (Risk Management).  We have already installed GRCFND_A (GRC 10.1 related screen shots.)

So is there any more components for Risk Management SPECIFIC ? We should activate and install all Risk Management Related components and addons on this GRC SAP Server.

I know SAP Risk Management is contained in one ABAP component GRFCND_A, but is there anymore component related to Risk Management ?

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

GRCFND_A will supports for three components AC,PC and RM of GRC Product.

No need to install other add-ons for Risk Management.

if you are using GTS,Nota Fiscal Eletronica then only you need to install separate add-ons with respect of component.

As a basis consultant you should know the GRC systems compatibility

Please refer

FAQ related to GRC Access Control 10.x Installation, Upgrade and Compatibility - Governance, Risk an...

Hope this helps you

Regards

Baithi

former_member217141
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

For the related matrix,GTS and Nota Fiscal Eletronica should we install GRCPINW and GRCPIERP ?

Best Regards

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

GRCPINW and GRCPIERP plug ins related to GRCFND_A add-on and these are not required for GTS and Nota Fiscal Eletronica

refer the below PDF in link

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/0024bb74-4d4e-2e10-82ad-ff2ccb79a...

Regards

Baithi