cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen in Screen Set disable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i am developing Agentry application for Ipad in SMP3.0 and IOS8. In my Main screenset i have 4 screens. One screen (AcceptScreen) is like i accept screen which will come when ever user login. User click on I agree in AcceptScreen and then it redirect to other screen (ListDisplayScreen) in same screenset. Before redirecting to ListDisplayScreen i update one field in main object. it is setting up properly, no problem! On other 3 screens i have written enable rule depend on the field.until this field is not set to true all three screens are enable and my first screen is shows up. But when i set this value and navigate to a ListDisplayScreen which is having List tile view and  Tile display the other three screens are  not enable (No visible in tabs). But When i tap any other row in ListDisplayScreen all the screens got enable (Tabs Show up).  But it will not be show up when my screen open first time  and first row is selected by default.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You might try adding a List Selection step after your Navigation to force the list to select the first row. 

My other suggestion would be to split apart your accept screenset from the other screens so they are in separate screensets to see if that addresses it.

--Bill