cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not delete a Sales Quote

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to delete a Sales Qoute that has In Approval status. Problem is it was already approved, but the status remained as you can see here:

Old approval process required only one approver. Now I already took out Sales Quote approval from project scope, but i still can't delete the quote.

How can I get rif of that Sales Quote?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Best regards,

Nadezhda Rukavishnikova

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AnkushPashine
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Nadezhda,

As the reported Sales Quote is still having the Approval Status as 'In Approval' it does not allow you

to delete it (As shown in error message).

This is an expected behavior.

***Please See:=>

As stated by you later you removed the 'Approval Process for Quote' from BC Scoping ,it will reflect

(i.e. Prevent approval) on New Sales Quote which will be created.

Best Regards,

Ankush.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankush,

Yes, the Sales Quote says it is in approval. But the only person who is listed as an approver in the Sales Quote has already approved it. You can see on the snap here:

The second approver is not listed, and I have no idea how to determine who could it be. Especially since previous Sales Quote approval process required an approve of line manager only.

So I can neither approve nor delete the quote. It is stuck.

AnkushPashine
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Nadezhda,

If the quote is already approved by responsible manager and still the approval status within

quote is 'In Approval' ,I would suggest to report incident to SAP else (if not urgent) can wait for other expert who can provide solution over here .

Expected Behavior : Until Status updated as Approved ,the quote can not be deleted .

Regards,

Ankush.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

Ankush, thank you for your reply. I will certainly file an incident about it.

Have a nice day.

Best regards,

Nadezhda

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ankush.

Regards,

Kasi