cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Production and Third Party Delivery

0 Kudos

Under one controlling Area there are multiple company codes.

CO Area - 1000

CoCd - B100  - Receives the PO from its Customer for Production of components.  In turn, it creates a Sales Order and Project in Parallel.  The project has Level 1 WBS element assigned to CoCd - B100.  Whereas, in Level 2 there are two more WBS element which relates to CoCd - B100 and CoCd - B200.  In CoCd - B200, the production of components are carried out through the MRP trigger with planned order converted to production order from projects using plant  B200.  There is no issue in this process.

The issue is while I am assigning  the Level 1 WBS element of CoCd - B100, to the sales order which is been created by CoCd - B100.  The sales order line item is assigned with the plant B200, since the stock would be in project of CoCd B200 and it would be delivered to the customer of B100 directly without receiving in the premises of B100.

I do get an error message as under. Message No.KI100

"The CO account assignment object belongs to company code B100, not B200"

Note:

I have tried by changing the message control as well, since it was suggest in the procedure itself and it didn't work out.

Also, I have tried removing the company code validate check box.  In this case it is working out fine.

But, I think this is not correct, since we are having multiple company codes under one controlling area.

Need to know if anything I am missing in this process.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arunachalam,

Please look into this comprehensive Information regarding cross Company code Business

We did follow the Standard Setting and achieved right results

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/d1/ddde84bedf11d4b579006094b9b9dd/content.htm If you Need more info then do let us know

Regards Vittal

0 Kudos

Dear Vittal,

I think you have provided the link for Cross System transfers and delivery.

Hope you have got what I needed.  Please let me know whether you need more clarity.

Regards,

Arunachalam An

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arunachalam, I think i misread the post. Do check this thread posted earlier http://scn.sap.com/thread/446250 Let me know if this helps Regards Vittal