cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in sales based contracts during migration from classic RE to RE-FX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts;

While executing Classic RE to RE-FX migration (using t-code REMICL)- on step 15- "Required Postprocessing" I encountered errors in migrated  sales based contracts where in the condition type "140 Sales based rent AP" has been migrated twice- one with the calc formula "Fixed amount" & the other with the calc formula "Sales Based Rent".

The reason for the occurrence of Sales based rent AP condition twice is due to a business scenario wherein -

Condition TypeCalcFrom NameUnit Price
140 Sales based rent APFixed Amount1.00
140 Sales based rent APSales-based rent

One of the sales based rent condition (with the calc formula: Fixed amount) is calculated as 1% of the monthly net sales;

the second sales based rent condition (with calc formula: Sales based rent) is purely a sales based rent condition.

Since, both the rent conditions have been migrated with the same condition type, therefore, system shows an error:

"Condition Sales bsd rent AP with valid-from date 27.06.2014 already exists". The error details can be seen in the attached screen shots.

There are around 3000+ migrated contracts with the same error. How can I fix this error of same condition types migrated for the same rental conditions?

Appreciate your early response as this error is a showstopper in the competion of the design phase of the project.

Thanks

Shantanu Kar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Dear Shantanu,

Please refer this link http://scn.sap.com/thread/1537465.

You can create same condition with same validity period by differentiate “Condition purpose” in contract.

Regards

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shantanu,

As you are trying to assign same condition type with same validity it is throwing an error,

I think you should create new condition type to rectify this.