Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pick List-With No WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We create delivery in the back ground.

We don't have Warehouse Management implemented in the system.

As there is no ware house available,we want have list kind of thing which will give list of materials ,quantity and delivery number,so that we can dispatch the material to Customer.

I believe as there is no WM involved the T-Code VL70 may not help me to meet the reqquirement.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you need a pick list for warehouse processing activities - if yes, check output type EK00. It is for application V4, so perform web search for EK00 on how to set it up. Another option (if you need more flexibility than this standard output determination can give you), create a new delivery item output type with the same printform and program and set it up for V2 application.

In case you need the list of picked materials for the delivery as an attachment for the customer documents, then you can use some non-valuated delivery note, such as LD00 output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i assign at delivery item level and if  I delivery numbers as below,

Can we combine all deliveries in a single pick list and take print out?

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please re-phrase your question - it is hard to understand it .

Have you already checked EK00 as suggested?

On what level exactly you wish to print a pick list and for which purpose - for the warehouse or for the customer - delivery item level, delivery level, shipment level, shipment list?

The answer the second question is actually the key to map the business process to the correct approach for setup/development.

Since it is not clear at present what are the business requirements for this printout and the organization of picking task processing - have you checked VL06O - item view as well?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We don't have Ware house Management Configured in system.

Our aim is we need to give a list to picker in our store to pick the materials as per deliveries.

The list should contain delivery number ,quantity .So that item is picked physically,then we do PGI according to delivery number.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check EK00 output. Use transaction V/53, navigate to the SAPScript form and check whether the layout is what the users would like to use. If this does not cover their expectations, you may need to ask a developer for assistance.

Edit: the users might still prefer the output from VL06O- item view or insist to have a layout similar to what they currently use in their legacy system.

It would be a good idea to ask them to provide you with their old forms in this case.

Message was edited by: Veselina Peykova