cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JPR Registration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PI Experts,

Recently in my project BASIS team done the OS migration of PI server. Before migration two Java Proxies are registered in our sever and displayed two entries in JPR Monitoring ->Registry.

But after migration 0 entries are displaying in JPR Monitoring ->Registry.In our project we are using the Java proxies at the receiver end.

I have followed the below link to do the java proxy registration.

Proxy Server - SAP NetWeaver Process Integration - SAP Library

and i have tested the below URL for the registered java proxies. Entries are showing as 2 but messages are not flowing.

http://<host>:<port>/ProxyServer/listAll

Please let me know how to do the Java proxy registration and is there any other steps i missed out.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Boopathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Boopathi,

Refer the below link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thanks for your reply.

I have registered the Java proxy and 1 entry is visible in Component Monitoring -> JPR Monitoring ->Registry.

Now whenever i am triggering any message from PI to Receiver through Java Proxy. Only few messages are going through the JPR Connection and showing the below messages in Audit log.

and remaining messages are showing as success but could not see the above information in the audit log.

I have  reactivated the Received Java Proxy channel and done the full cache refresh.

But still few of the message flowing through the JPR Connection.

Could you please provide your suggestion on this.

Regards,

Boopathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue has been resolved.

Messages are flowing to the receiver system but PI Java Proxy audit log not showing the information properly.

Regards,

Boopathi

Answers (0)