cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUTOMATION OF INBOUND PROCESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

how to do automation of Inbound Process. i.e i want to upload the data from file, then In Inbound Process it should execute Unloading, GR, and Putaway should complete system itself.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

katrin_kraemer
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Chandra,

have you checked transaction /SCWM/ISU? I have the impression that it covers everything you need without additional development.

Regards,

Katrin

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

WHY would someone want to do that???

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

You can check  upload of stock process in SCN from earlier post available,

if not process can be use as ASN process to create del in ecc which will create del in EWM and then activate WT PPF action on IBD to create auto wt. also check wpt for auto confirmation flag. at the same time configure proper putaway so you will not get stuck with putaway strategy.

step 1 ASN for del

step 2 create del in ecc and EWM

step 3 create wt and confirm which will create GR automatically.

Now if you need POSC then you need to have in that case

create auto unload task and confirm and putaway waiting task will be active with confirmation of unloading and you can check how putaway can be confirmed.

now all case GR will be auto as standard function.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am a ABAP Developer, so i want upload the data from excel file, so that it should update data into /scwm/prdi transaction. i.e it should complete  undloading, GR, AND Putaway as completed.  I mean this should be like po creation using Bapis.

Is it possible....?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

then what you mean by unloading. is it POSC or Non POSC.

check below post and check if you are expecting same then u can close the tread.

also understand process from functional consultant.

Its not only what you have written you need to elaborate some more then.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

it is  POSC.  (Unlaoding, GRN and Putway). I have to execute these three activity back to back

by passing inbound delivery as Input.