Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing Lumira Teamserver 1.29

IvervandeZand
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I downloaded Lumira Teamserver 1.29 but face issues installing. The message I get is at the very last stage of install: starting the server itself. It "hangs" for around 2 hrs and then mentions: could nit finalize installation.

I did a thorough check: all prerequisites (diskspace; memory, oper systems etc etc) are met. Both with and withour IE11 proxy, makes no difference. I run setup.exe as administrator.

Lumira Teamserver 1.28 ran perfectly. I deinstalled via control panel before wtarting LTS1.29.

Any suggestions ?

Cheers

Iver

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Iver

There is something "funky" going on with the LS4Teams install. I tried a fresh install yesterday and it would not even let me beyond adding in a password (looks like the full install is essentially doing the same steps as an upgrade".

In your case, having a previous version of LS4T may have resulted in a different behavior (even though you uninstalled 1.28). We've notified R&D and I'll update this post once they have provided any feedback.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter (#SAPLumira)

Got Enhancement ideas? Use the SAP Idea Place 

IvervandeZand
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ludek,

Strange, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I can start and stop Server Intelligent Agent. I think it has something to do with the webserver not working properly. How can I check that? Doies the webserver have a specific name that I can check ?

Cheers

Iver

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm kind of having problem connecting the dots here. In the OP it says that this is an install issue:

The message I get is at the very last stage of install:

Now, how do I square that with:

Strange, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't

E.g.; once the thing is installed...

Sorry

- Ludek

IvervandeZand
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ludek,

In the end, the install worked after trying a few times. I did not make any specific changes; it just installed at a certain moment.

Now installed, the Lumira Teamserver works perfectly fine in 70% of the cases I start it up. My routine: start pc - set IE to no proxy - start teamserver service - start Teamserver. In 30% of the cases the service won'start and I run the stop-service a few times. The times it wold not start, I have the impression the Webserver is doesn't want to start properly

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Iver

Not sure. The typical support stand by of "reinstall" comes to mind.

I believe, though I do not have LS4T installed, that LSRT does log and looking at the logs may be an idea. The logs should be under the LS4T install directory.

- Ludek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

shankarsgs
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Iver,

Can you check in your services.msc if there are any services present for Team server? if so check what state those are in and try to start them manually.

Regards

Shankar

IvervandeZand
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar

Which one to look for ? Is it calleds something like "Lumira Teamserver ..." ?

Iver

shankarsgs
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Iver

Do you see a entry called Server Intelligent Agent?

Regards

Shankar

IvervandeZand
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

no, it is not there

shankarsgs
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you find the entry in the start menu? Try starting the server from there to see if you can access it in the web browser.