Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Code error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I created a billing  document with the below two taxes.

MWST - Copied from sales order

ZEEX - Excise duty - Added manually in billing document.

I get the message when I try to post the invoice to billing document."Error in account determination: table T030K key ABCD ZEX; Message No. Message no. FF709 "

The tax code is not determined when I entered the excise duty manually in the billing document. How can I have the tax code determined automatically. I can confirm that all FI tax settings for this condition type are in place.

Please help resolve this issue.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your settings for these values in tcode OB40

I hope it helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP SD Billing to Internationalization and Unicode.  Post all your CIN related queries here.  Coming to your query, you have not explained whether the system is set up for TAXINJ or TAXINN. 

Nevertheless, have you checked the Analysis for that billing document?  If so, share that details.  Also ensure that for that condition type, condition record is maintained in FV11.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi

I checked the analysis of the billing document. The MWST tax code is determined, but not for ZAEX. The excise tax is entered manually. The scenario I am working on is for Africa.

The tax condition record is maintained in FV11 and G/L account determination set up in OB40.

Any further thoughts?

Thanks

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whenever you are trying to give manual Tax condition-it will stop you during SD-FI interface of billing--It is natural behaviour of Standard SAP system...will surely sit in VFX3..(Tax code need to be determined automatically--some times a same condition records with active mode with two tax codes will also have the same issue)

For your Manual Tax condition types--Any tax code determined at billing level??(just double click on your condition type at billing item level--you can find this)

For this issue-You need to maintain the Condition records for Tax--then use the pricing type of G in billing price update-Then save--will be released automatically...(If all FI settings are in place)

Phanikumar