SAP for Mill Products Discussions
Explore conversations about production optimization, resource utilization, and quality control using SAP in the mill products industry. Join in or start your own!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast Entry Not Available for movement type 501 at MIGO

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MM Gurus

I have made the application group for Transaction MIGO and assign char display to that application group in Config.

I am able to get fast enty of chars when material is received against purchase order but when I do good receipt

with "Other" option i.e 501 movement type then i am not able to get fast enty display.

Is there any other setting which I have to do in  addition to that which i have mentioned above.

Regards

Manish

7 REPLIES 7

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Waiting for response!!!!!!

Manish

0 Kudos

Maybe you posted in the wrong space. And your input was not really sufficient

I had never heard about fast entry in MIGO

But I was able to google it an found it as industry solution for SAP Mill products.

And there I got to know that it is about classification, a word that you had not even used in your question.

If you confirm that this is an industry solution then I can move your discussion to the space of

Mill Products & Mining

0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen

Thanks for reply. Yes you are right. We are working for Polyster company where we are using Variant and Batch class with classification

Please move the post to respective forum.

regards

Manish

0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Waiting for reply

0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

The fast data entry is part of the industry solution.

@SAP Warrior

How are the movement types defined - is 101 and 501 different with regards to batch classification and batch numbering?

Regards,

Stefan

0 Kudos

Hi

That is my question? When  I select Good receipt with "Other" Option in MIGO  then char display disappear. and it is appear with option" Purchase Order"

Here are the screenshots.

regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as stated in the online help, fast entry of characteristics is available in goods receipts for purchase orders and for production orders only.

regards

Stefan