cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why my output report is empty?

0 Kudos

Hi

I  began  use adobe form . for learning more about this I create a report by using this link

Call Adobe Form through ABAP Program - ABAP Development - SCN Wiki

but my report output is empty with no data. when i put break point in my code, internal table   it_mari have data

but in print preview no record displayed.  I dont know waht is my mistake.

regards

Mahtab.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

diego_santos
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can check, during runtime, if any data was actually passed to the PDF. Follow the KBA 2161416.

Check the content of _FORMDATA. It will display the XFD.xml, this is the runtime input data.
If it's empty, then nothing was passed by the application to ADS.

Regards,

Diego

ashish_suri29
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Need more details on this. Probably the data binding is the issue. Also, is it hrough Web Dynpro or directly through SFP ?

Please let us know more info on this.

regards,

Ashish Suri.

0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Data binding directly done in SFP. I drag all fields of table in Data view into page in Design view.

regards,

Mahtab

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's it. We also do not know your mistake if you aren't providing more details.

I can understand that it might be not that easy to search for you, but please, you are a developer, so take your skills and debug the interface to see if the data is passed. Afterwards you can share some parts of your form to see if your binding is correct.

~Florian

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

This happened to me also for MM reports when we used adobe functionality for few outputs.But other users got the content in the report.

Is it happening to only your user id or for all user ids?Did you check the ADOBE software in your system?

Regards,

Pardhu

0 Kudos

Hi

for other users also it's empty. what do you mean by check the ADOBE software ? i Used note 944221 for install and check adobe software , it was ok.

regards.

Mahtab