cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send more than one mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

How should I send a delivery confirmation by email to more than one mail adresses?

Thanks

Zsolt

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zsolt,

I have answered your question pl reward which will be motivated.

Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !!

You can use the t.code V/34, here select your required output type say LD00, (get into the change mode) Select this entry, now click on 'Partner Functions'(available in the left hand margin), Click on 'New Enteries' . Under the heading of 'Medium', select 'Mail' , make necessary enteries under the headings on Function & name.

Now maintain the records for this output type for ex.LD00 in the t.code VV21.

Now try and execute your business process, this will definitly work.

Give your feedback.

Regards,

PATHIK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

I know this process, my problem is taht, how should I send more than one email at same time not to only one address. I think the only way is a Z table with abap exit.

Zsolt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zsolt,

As I said in my first reply.You have to create a Ztable or Code related to this and maintian the email ids and as you asaid more than one and you can fix this issue.

Please reward points if really helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well if you only want to do it from configuration, In the Z table maintain the address and maintian condition records based on the requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can select the transmission medium for the required out put as email and maintain the required email adresses in the line item texts.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

"email adresses in the line item texts" in document?

Or what you mean?

When I create a del note I whant to sell del comfirm to two mail adress, but in the customer master I can put only one mail adress (its working whell).

Regards

Zsolt

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i mean, in the delivery document line item text determination, you can maintain the email adresses required. but might just require some coding.

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zsolt,

You have to Create a ZTabel Ex:- Zcustemail.

Here have to maintian the mail id of the users for delivery confirmation,then as per the requirement once you do the delivery the mails will go to the respective persons maintian in the ZTable.Please Take Abaper help in this regard.

Hope this clearfines your doubts and Please Reward Points if really helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula