cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to RESTFul API accessing publication history?

vitran23
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I followed Brian Park's blog post about how to access BOE CMC for a windows application and figured out how to navigate our folder structure by using "infostore" and the id of the object.  Now my question is what is the best way to access the history of a publication?  I'm trying to display a list of our publications and the last time it ran and cross it with some scripting we do.

I noticed when I read the children of my publication I see these options: first, last, entries with a array of what looks like what I see in the history of the publication but I can't seem to find where I could get the details of the document like time stamps.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vitran23
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ok I found out that the XML data gives more details over the JSON which has the time the document was updated.  Question now is there a way I can tell if that "entry" failed or succeeded like I seen in the history?

former_member197386
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vi,

4.2 releases should come with an API dedicated to publication (without any special options for Webi or CR yet).

Regards,

Anthony

PS: don't hesitate to ask for new feature on IdeaPlace!

vitran23
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Anthony thanks for the update.  When is 4.2 releasing?  Also is this BOE 4.2 or just the SDK 4.2?

former_member197386
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vi,

I think the 4.2 rampup has just started.

Regards,

Anthony

Answers (0)