cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender Interface getting replaced with Receiver Interface name in ECC system for Proxy Message - Failing with No Receiver Agreement found Error

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am experiencing a very strange issue. My scenario is SRM to PI to ECC. And the interfaces being used are standard ones and no mapping is involved.

The sender and receiver interface are as follows -

Sender System - SRM

Sender Interface - PurchasingContractSRMReplicationRequest_Out

Sender Namespace - http://sap.com/xi/SRM/SE/Global

Sender SWCV - SRM Server 7.13

Receiver System - ECC

Receiver Interface - PurchasingContractSRMReplicationRequest_In

Receiver Namespace - http://sap.com/xi/APPL/Global2

Receiver SWCV - SAP APPL 6.17

When i send the data from SRM system, the sender interface is displayed correctly in Moni of SRM system and is as follows -

And here is the message in PO 7.4 system, which shows the correct sender interface -

But when the message goes to ECC system, suddenly both the sender and receiver interface shown are same. I don't know why it is taking the receiver interface as sender interface. Below is the screenshot of message in ECC system -

Kindly help me with this, as i am unable to find anything about this.

Regards,

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nitin,

Do you mind sharing your screen of configuration details of ICO?

Thank you,

Justin,

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Justin,

Please find the screenshots below of my ICO -

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check this interfae in SPROXY in ECC once and also try to do inbound testing through SPROXY within ECC to see if test message created in ECC is using the right interface.

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Akshay,

I am unable to test it, i am getting Standard message fault response. And the response does not say what is the error.Below is the screenshot for the same -

And i have also provided the realistic data, still i am getting the response as "Call Failed".

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Can you please help me on this?

Regards,

Nitin

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Any help on this please? This issue is becoming a show stopper in my project, hence kindly provide some help on this.

Regards,

Nitin

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

Issue was with the Integration engine configuration in SXMB_ADM.

Role of Business system was configured as "Integration Server", but as we are using Single stack PO system, it should be configured as "Application system".

SXMB_ADM -> Integration Engine Configuration -> Edit Configuration -> Role of Business system -> Application System

Regards,

Nitin

Answers (0)