Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deconsolidation Process in EWM

pavan_godavari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to do Deconsolidation using POSC and somehow it is not working starting from IB01. Here is what I have done.

1. Set up POSC as per below snapshots.

2. Set up different PACI for 2 Products which have different Activity Areas.

3. Different Consolidation Groups for each Activity Area.

4. Created Work Center and assigned Storage Bin to the Work Center.

5. Created PO with 2 materials and later created inbound delivery and packed 2 items into 1 HU.

6. IBD was distributed to EWM and when I try to create WT for step1, system is throwing error which is shown.

I have attached all the config steps that I have done. Request you to check and correct me if I am missing something.

Thank You,

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please share the determine warehouse process type node

EWM---CROSS PROCESS SETTING ---WAREHOUSE TASK ---DETERMINE WAREHOUSE PROCESS TYPE

here the value should be

Warehouse number

Document type (INB)

pavan_godavari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

WPT determination node is correct and it has WPT 3065 for doc. type INB. If you see the WT creation snapshot in 2.PNG, you can see WPT is determined as 3065 which is correct.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please share the screen of storage type 9030, Basically I wanted you to check whether HU TYPE check is check or unchecked, it should be unchecked

or

please check about mix indicator as you are mixing two material on the same HU

pavan_godavari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manish Kumar,

HU Type Check for Sto. Type 9030 is unchecked.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan with the same setting I am able to execute and create the WT (single material per HU) hence to me it looks there are some dependent parameter which is impacting the Storage bin search

Instead of trying with two material in the same HU can I request to try with single material per HU and let us know the result

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan

Sort the bin and update decon bin in below tcode.

/SCWM/SBST - Sort Storage Bins

/SCWM/TWORKST - Define Master Data Attributes

with you screen shot it is clear that you have issue with final putaway not decon as system creates two wt one for unload and one for waiting as putaway so your put away sequence is not working.

also this process will work with HU, without HU not possible

check below config

Extended Warehouse Management>>Goods Receipt Process>>Strategies>>Storage Type Search>>Specify Storage Type Search Sequence for Putaway

in this config check your wh+PACI indi+wpt+strategy is updated as per yor master data.

also activate a log with below tcode for more detailed log.

/SCWM/ACTLOG - Activate Application Log

Do not take same example create new and check.

also check producmaster have you updated proper indicator to move.

Provide your reply to move forward. Hope this should resolve your issue.

Regards

Suraj

pavan_godavari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Thanks for your help. Yes, Deconsolidation is working fine now. Only setting I was missing was sorting bins and Storage Type Search strategy.

Intially, I gave Final Putaway Destination Sto. Type having HU Type check thinking that POSC will be having HUs. However, later, as per your comment, I changed the Final Putaway Destination Sto. Type without having HU Type check and it worked.

May I know the reason why system didn't take Sto. Type with HU Type check during Sto. Type Search strategy?

Thank You,

Pavan

Former Member

Hi Pavan,

Thats good that your issue is resolved, I hope when its resolved you can close the thread and ask further as much you can, but discipline will be your issue can be closed.

well explained by olet on your further que.  I hope that is ans your que.

Also you HU type check does not related to POSC issue. as POSC is process and HU type check is putaway and HU in BIN.

And also if HU type check has to work then check Olet reply and check without POSC and then do with POSC from same product. you will understand the logic.

Regards

Suraj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

As your are using POSC  don't you think system shall create HU WT task not Product WT  ?

Please create :

Create HU Types

Assign HU Types to Storage Type

Assign consolidation group to Activity Area and Storage Type

Assign Hu Types for each storage bin type

Define Attributes for deconsolidation

Assign number ranges for consolidation groups

Also check with storage type,storage section,Bin Type search strategy.

Show me the work center layout .

BR,

Olet

pavan_godavari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Olet,

Thanks for your reply. All the settings given by you are done and now I was able to complete Deconsolidation process.

I am now closing this thread.

Thanks for your help.

Pavan

0 Kudos

I have a problem and I don't know if you can help.

We have to assign storage types massively based in a program rmto read an excel file.

You know any function or badi to insert storage types E , M, whatever?

Thanks.

João.