cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLM: Additional Information to Master Agreement Header

0 Kudos

Hello experts,

we have the requirement to indicate additional information to the Master Agreement Header. In this case we have to use the Master Agreement Object ID from FCI_CONTRACT which will be reflected next to the Master Agreement ID within the Master Agreement (see screenshot).

At the moment I have no idea how to realize it. I would appreciate it if anybody has an approach.

Best,
Heiko

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190023
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Heiko,

Unfortunately it's not possible to modify the 'title' or 'header' line you are showing there.

Also, your requirement looks a bit odd (adding OBJECT_ID to the title)... If you could explain why you need the object id there maybe we can propose an alternative solution.

Bogdan

0 Kudos

Hello Bogdan,

thanks for the quick answer. The object ID should be an additional indicator for SAP CRM because CRM data will be reflected in SAP CLM as well. If it is not possible to reflect the object ID next to the master agreement ID it would be also ok to place it in the master agreement header area if possible.

Heiko

former_member190023
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Heiko,

Yes you could reflect the OBJECT_ID column in the header of the MA. You can find below a few comments and inputs:

• It is not possible to simply display the existing column from the DB, so you would need to create an extension field.
  • Create the extension field of type String and mark it as not editable
    • (you could do it integer type but I would recommend it as String)
  • On VALIDATE script perform following actions
    • check if extension field is populated
    • if not populated, set value to String.valueOf(doc.getObjectReference().getObjectId())

PS: Yes, the code will work in Validate script, because the system assigns an OBJECT_ID before persisting the document in the database.

-- Edit --

Alternatively, if you don't want to create a new Extension Field you could add it to the Document Links list.

Regards,

Bogdan

Message was edited by: Bogdan Toma

0 Kudos

Hello Bogdan,

thanks for the input. I discussed with a colleague and I think this will help us

Best,
Heiko

Answers (0)