cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality rejection report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am doing quality rejection using different UD code, I need to report/tables where i can get rejection according to UD code,

please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Hope you can get the report based on UD code using transaction QA32.Kindly check in dynamic selection of QA32 transaction to have your selection parameters for UD code.

Reagrds,

Pardhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Need to prepare a quality rejection report so i need a table from where i can fetch the data i.e all the details of rejected qty, reasons of rejection according to defect specified in UD code, qty rejected, if subcontracted then vendor rejection qty

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please let us know where and in which fields you are entering these details? Accordingly we can help further to guide you on the tables. The reason for asking this is - Rejected Qty is a common term. Many people prefer to enter this quantity in Blocked stock. While at some organizations Return Delivery Qty is treated as Rjected Qty. Same is the case with defect recording also. Are you triggering notifications for this and using defect codes or just typing the defects as text and in which field?

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

we are using qa32 transaction for inspection and we are using defect code and triggering notification

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sagar, I am still not clear on the fields where you are entering these details in QA32? But if you are using the standard block stock or scrap fields and recording the defects as per standard notification then you can refer below tables to customize your report

QALS - Here you will get the the quantity that you post to unrestricted, Block, Scrap or Return Delivery

QMEL - You will get the notification header details here

QMFE - This is used for item level details of the notifications - like defect codes

QAVE - This gives the UD code details.

Anand

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not on a system to check right now but I believe you can get the codes you are looking for from the QAVE table.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

craig,

i have checked QAVE Table but i need the need for rejection such why the lot is rejected, & as we have specified ud codes for it such as crack, scale, dent mark i need in which table this can be seen