SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Query

former_member7439
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have created a PO for 10000 and hence the budget consumed shows correctly as 10k. But when we crate a DPR for 5000, the amount gets reduced from consumed figures by that amount.This creates an anamoly because the budget amount is again available for new commitment.

This is creating a substantial confusion in the process for funds management.

Regards

5 REPLIES 5

0 Kudos

Dear J,

I don't get what your issue is, i believe it was normal can you explain thoroughly?

amarlal_lohano
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SR J,

This is system standard behavior that it always make available down payment amount to be used in for another commitment. You can always change it by making two changes in the system, after which the system won't be reducing the commitment of down payment at all.

1. Exclude Value Type Down Payment (61) and Down Payment Request (58) from AVC check; and

2. Implement Note 1126105 in system.

I hope this will serve the purpose.

Regards,

Amar Lal

0 Kudos

Hello,

Have implemented note 1126105.

The note if for  update profile 350, where as we have update profile 101

Also did relevant changes, yet DPR/DP are impacting budget.

Regards

SR

0 Kudos

This note also works on other update profile. Try executing FMAVCREINIT and then check the impact.

Regards,

Amar Lal

chofiana
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have update profile 101 the PO's should update payment budget and for the downpayment request the same.

The standard would be DPR consumes from the PO.
If you apply note 1126105 you will need to reconstruc the old PO's with transaction FMN4N.

If DPR/DP are consuming from the budget, could you please send an screenshot of the consumption?

Best regards,

Sofía.