cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ccBPM to NW BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

We are migrating from PI 7.1 to PO 7.4(Dual stack to Single stack) in this we are having one BPM scemario.

Rest of the interfaces we are migrated successfully but I have struck on this for this we should re- develop tis.

Actually I am new to use BPM's.

1. Can any one help me to start the development.

2. Any chance to migrate BPM interface?

Regards

Charan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Charan,

You have to re-develop the process in BPMN Model.. Please take a look at the below document. If you can post the picture of current BPM process, then we can suggest how to re-design this in BPM..

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/90308598-4b8d-2f10-4a9a-b78973859...

Thank you,

Justin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Justin,

Thanks for your reply and below is the ccBPM that we were used in PI 7.1 and this needs to be migrated to PO 7.4.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Charan,

Can you explain the process little bit, please?

Thanks,

Justin.    

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cheran,

Sorry for thinking out loud here but based on what I have see from your ccBPM design, it's pretty simple BPM design it my opinion/perspective. Like Send Synchronous (Which will be Automated activity), add container (Data Object) and Switch Cases etc.. I don't see any issues on converting this to the BPM.. Not sure what action you are performing on the ccBPM control step , like if you wanted to send out an email to the business that's pretty simple step in BPM as well..

Let us know if you need any further inputs on this..

PS: In my opinion I don't want to use the Abstract Interface which we have created for ccBPM, when I say create it from scratch, create everything from the scratch including the interfaces.. that's what I have done in my design, just to keep things clean..

Thank you,

Justin

former_member182455
Active Contributor
0 Kudos