cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HANA Data Provisioning Agent Configuration with Firebase Database

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've tried Smart Data Integration process using SAP HANA Data Provisioning Agent tool and created two remote sources viz. FileAdapter & TwitterAdapter.

How do I connect to some other data sources which have not listed on the SAP HANA Data Provisioning Agent tool?

In our case, we wanted it to connect to Firebase ( It's a Google product, Data in Firebase database is stored as JSON and synchronized in realtime to every connected client. When we build cross-platform apps with our Android, iOS, and JavaScript SDKs, all of our clients share one Firebase database and automatically receive updates with the newest data)

Like in the following screenshot I can only see few adapters like oracle, db2, teradata etc., likewise if I want to connect to a specific database like Firebase (Firebase - Build Extraordinary Apps), how do I proceed?

Thank You,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Karthik

If the adapter is not provided for the specific DB that you want to connect, you have the option to develop it using Java. Please take a look at this blog:

http://scn.sap.com/community/developer-center/hana/blog/2014/12/08/hana-sps09-smart-data-integration...

Regards

Luis Becker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Luis Becker,

Thank you for the blog post, will go through it.

Karthik

Answers (0)