cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Tariff Code Numbers (Additional Tariff Codes) in Import Declaration Item (General Tab)

0 Kudos

Hi all,

We need to populate More tariff Code numbers (Additional Tariff Codes) in Import declaration if the product is 9802 classified. We populate 9802 as an end use and we can see 9802 repair in import declaration item tab. We were also able to populate 98** HTS number in Tariff item.

But user requirement is when ever 9802 repair is populated as end use, they also want to see other HTS numbers for that product in More tariff code fields.

More specifically, in our product master we classify products with multiple Tariff codes

• Statistical Tariff Code: 85XX.XX.XXXX
  • End Use (9802) Tariff Code: 98YY.YY.YYYY

So whenever 9802 is being populated as enduse we are able to get 98YY.YY.YYYY HTS number as primary number, but we were not able to get 85XX.XX.XXXX HTS number as additional tariff codes. Basically our requirement is  to pull multiple tariff codes into our import declarations.

I couldn't find any BADI or user exit for this requirement

Thansk in advance for suggestions/ideas.

Avinash Nandi

We are in GTS 11.0 SP3

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

I don't think there are any exits or BAdIs in that area.  As I understand it, the "More Tariff Codes" function becomes available if you have classified the Product with "Additional Tariff Numbers" (technically, type '105', whereas standard Tariff Codes are type '101').

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dave

We are also facing similar problem; We are not able to classify a product using the numbering scheme we assigned in "Additional Tariff numbers";

Let me go over our setup:

Under the Numbering scheme setup for Tariff nos we have assigned two coding schemes - The numbering scheme configured for Additional tariff nos and OGA codes;

We have also assigned couple of End uses under our main Tariff numbering scheme too

As far as loading the Classification files we have loaded the same set (which contains all the chapters) under regular Tariff numbering scheme and additional Tariff numbering scheme; At the declaration item level I am able to pull HTS numbers which I have loaded under additional tariff numbering scheme;

Now GTS does not allow me to classify products with additional tariff nos instead system wants user to go to declaration and directly classify @ the line item level.We just want to confirm this is the case with everyone

We are using GTS 11.0 SP3

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ECS,

That's not the same problem at all.  Please create a separate thread for it - thanks.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok creating a separate incident

0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your reply.

We are not able to classify product with "Additional tariff Code" numbers. Our configurations are similar to what export control has mentioned  in his reply.

Answers (0)