cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI earlier than schedule line

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a sales order with RDD date in the past, eg 11/01/2015. The schedule line was confirmed for 11/30/2015, but the material gets available today on 11/19/2015. But if I do a delivery, it still proposes 11/30/2015. I know i can change the schedule line manually, but it goes with the delivery job and I would like the system to propose the PGI as todays date. Is there any standard SAP report for that ?

Many thanks

Olaf

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

loganathan_p3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Olaf,

Try to reserve the available stock to that sale order through MB1B using 413 movement type.

Then run the availability check and system will give the current date as confirmed date.

Regards

Logan

hussain_multhazim
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Olaf,

I tried V_V2 and it was working fine. Make sure it not in simulation mode.

1) Sales order is created. RDD is 01.11.2015. Current stock is 0.

2) Schedule line confirms for 30.11.2015

3) Run V_V2. Make sure it not in simulation mode.

4) Log confirms that new date is on 20.11.2015

5) Delivery date successfully changed automatically to 20.11.2015.

I hope this is what you are expecting from the system. In that case V_V2 will solve your problem.

Best Regards

Hussain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hussain,

In your case you have 2 schedule lines

The problem is that they are old orders, The schedule line had requested date 11/30 and it was also a confirmed date, so my oorder has only 1 schedule line

11/30  1 pcs  1pcs   1 pcs. I get the material sooner than expected and would like to move them to current date. But when making delivery, the system still proposes 11/30, which is understandable.

Regards,

Olaf

hussain_multhazim
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Olaf

Did you try rescheduling through V_V2 ?

Regards

Hussain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hussain,

Yes, but V_V2 works in case when I have 2 schedule lines and one is unconfirmed eg

11/15/2015  5 pcs     0 pcs

11/30/2015  0 pcs     5 pcs

in my case I I have only one fully confirmed schedule line

11/30/2015 5 pcs     5 pcs

V_VA and V_RA do not seem to be able to change it to the present.

REgards,

Olaf

0 Kudos

Hi Karlsson,

Use back order processing with order number and material selection with tcode V_RA or use CO06 to do back order processing for the material/plant you want.

Regards,

venky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venky,

Thanks, but those do nothing to my order. It has one schedule line confirmed for 30 Nov. Backorder processing I think it taking care of orders that have no schedule line confirmed.

I simply want to change the schedule line to present, because I am ready to delivery the goods earlier.

Regards,

Olaf