cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REST Adapter problems after SP 17

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys! We have just updated our PI 7.31 Java-only (DEV) from SP 16 to 17 and the REST Adapter stopped working properly! All kinds of HTTP Request (POST, GET, PUT, etc) are processed as POST. For example ... we have tried to send GET Requests with Chrome (via Browser), Google Advanced REST Client, SOAP UI, etc., but when we check the message attribute "operation" at PI Message Monitor, all we see is POST!

Does anybody know of any note for correcting this SP 17 bug ? I have already created an incident for SAP too!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

maheswarareddykonda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok..Are you sure cache upto date and green in ID.

i am just thinking you must have created channel with POST method and after upgrade there must be tried to change another method.

anyway you already raised the OSS, so meantime you just try to create new channel and check, if still behaving such a way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey M. Kond! Thank you for your reply! It seems it was a cache issue! After an edit/save the channel is working again!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, I just found out that if I edit/save the communication channel and then send a GET request, it works!

But if I edit/save the communication channel, and then send a POST followed by a GET, the channel understand these two requests as POSTs.

ps:  I have two operations at "Operation Determination" tab (POST and GET). POST is the first one!

Answers (0)