SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP TSW : ticket and nomination screens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have three business needs concerning ticket and nomination screens In SAP TSW :

1. How can I in ticket screen 1090 "Add. fields" (transaction O4TGN),remove the phrase "Here could

any ROIJTIC IO and OIJ EL TICKET H-Fields be used", and replace it with actual fields from ROIJTIC_IO and OIJ_EL_TICKET_H ?

2. Also in the nomination (transaction O4NM), in tab "Item notes" , Is it possible to change the text for the comments in nomination items ? for example, change "Shipper comments".

3. Finally, is it possible, once I update the events (tab "Item event/text") in the ticket, to get them updated in the nomination ?

the events get greyed out in the nomination after ticket actualization.

Thank you for your help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Naresh_Jangam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nizar,

for 1. Use Badi: SMOD_OIJTKT_N from SE18 and do a new implementation as per your requirement.

2. It is possible to change the text for comments in nomination items.

3. It is not possible to update events tab, once the ticket is actualized.

Hope this information helps.

Naresh.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Naresh_Jangam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nizar,

for 1. Use Badi: SMOD_OIJTKT_N from SE18 and do a new implementation as per your requirement.

2. It is possible to change the text for comments in nomination items.

3. It is not possible to update events tab, once the ticket is actualized.

Hope this information helps.

Naresh.

0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

I too have a requirement to add Pricing Date to Additional Data tab in ticket screen. I have appended my field to structure ROIJTIC_O and implemented this BADI SMOD_OIJTKT_N. As per example class, written the code in PBO and PAI methods too.

Field is seen on the screen but data is not getting retained.

Can you please suggest.

Thanks and Regards,

Vanessa