Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change History is not captured in IBP

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Planning Area(exact copy of SAP2) is Enabled for Change History.  Planning Area is active as well.  We have done several updates to Keyfigure data - by either entering the values and/or by updating the existing values in keyfigure. However we do not see any Change History captured. Nothing shows up in Change History tab in WebUI.  Tried without any filter or by setting up proper filtering criteria, but change history is not displayed.

We are using IBPCONFIG user who has ALL INCLUSIVE role assigned.  We are on IBP 4.0.2.1 - Support Pack 2 Patch 1(Starter Edition).

Is anything else required to enable Change History?

Kindly share any inputs/experience in this regard.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Irmi_Kuntze
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Satish

can you be more specific one which keyfigure please? Screenshot of it would be good

You know that of you have dependencies between keyfigures, that all keyfigures that are storgare-input-keyfigures for your desired history-enabled KF must be enabled as well?

There are some more restrictions in model config guide, e.g. it cannot be combined with supply planning or inventory optimizing operators,

Check chapter 18.9 of the modl config guide

yours

Irmi

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Rohit and Irmi.

Those are good pointers to go back check certain things in our system.

I will check and let you know the update.

Thanks again.

Satish Waghmare 

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit, Irmi,

I have bunch of keyfigures enabled for Change History.  I am adjusting number in those keyfigures with Reason Code as "Sales Input".

I have removed Planning Operator SCM and IO from our planning area. I have reactivated the planning area.

However I am still not able to display Change History for the planning area. "Run" button is greyed out.  I tried various filtering criteria's but with no success. Here is the screenshot.

Please let me know what else can be an issue.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

parveen_kumar6
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Satish

You need to select at least one key figure, attribute ,changes from and changes to and at least one version to enable the run button. You can find the same information on the tooltip of the run button. Can you select all the mandatory parameters and then try querying the change history?

Thanks
Parveen Kumar

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

Yes, I did saw the tool tip on "Run" button. It says -  "The Run button is enabled only when attributes, Changes From and Changes To, at least one keyfigure, and at least one version are selected".

I was selecting the required field as given in Tool Tip, but Run button was still grayed out.  However change history will be displayed/Run button will become active ONLT IF you MUST select the required time period values where the change was done.  This is not indicated in Tool Tip. Please refer attached screenshot.

Hopefully this will help others who will face this similar issue.

Thanks for your help.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Along with planning area, key figure should also be marked as change history enabled. Do you have such figure? If yes, then do you get 'Run' option enabled in change history after selecting the key figure, attributes, time period and version? And what message you get when you run the report?

Thanks,

Rohit