cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tree table issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

i have a tree table inside a scroll container to provide scrollbar instead of footer of a table. i achieved it already.

i have a search functionality also in this i.e. when the user search for a name in this tree table , the searched item in treetable row gets highlighted but it doesnot become visible on the screen. i have to scroll to see that time (if the item is not in the visible area)

is there any idea to achieve this?

thanks

kaushik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abhijeet_mukkawar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

whichever leaf you are searching, I hope some value attribute of node is mapped with that,

if it so then it will work

IWDAttributeInfo attribute = wdContext.getNodeInfo().getAttribute(IPrivateItemListBoxCompView.IContextElement.VAL);

wdThis.wdGetAPI().requestFocus(wdContext.currentContextElement(), attribute);

here i have defined value attribute "VAL" in the context of view, replace it with relevant value attribute(may be a child of node, get its attribute properties), and write the code above, this will get focus to that context attribute.

write this code in condition where your search is successful, here get the relevant attribute from context and put the code for that.

hope it helps

regards

Message was edited by:

Abhijeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello abhijeet

i tried this code but the result is same, the focus doesnot set to searched item.

and this code works if i have to set focus to an input field

any suggestion

thanks

kaushik