Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Portugal Certification

ibtissem_benaicha
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello SD guys

I'm printing an invoice for portugal, but the text in the footer for the certification is missing, I changed the language for the output type and customer to PT and printer immediately and with VF31 , without result

Would you please help ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ibtissem_benaicha
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I found finally the solution , it is due to a gap in the invoice number range, after the missed invoice number, all the invoices have no certification generated. Refer to OSS note 1829707.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear iba iba ,

we cant able to tell where exactly the error is coming , take that program & Smart form in the T code -  NACE against that Out put ,take the help of ABAPER and put break point . Now execute the out put , then it will stop at the text field, now you can able to find the solution where exactly error is coming .

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

ibtissem_benaicha
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Beddy

In fact I debugged and checked the subscript and it seems due to empty field PRINT_CHAR and CERT_ID in table SIPT_VBRK, which must be filled during the creation of invoice but don't know depending on what, mainly it occirs for the same payer that the cetification is often printed and sometimes not .