cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beginner-Question: How can I place the Info, that the document is from a testsystem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

is there somewhere on the net as a Kind of tips and tricks using SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe topics.

I think it is not only a beginner question becouse I have seen solution often in SAPScript etc. but til now not in Interactive Forms.

Often it is important, that on the prints is Standing that it is "only a Testdocument".

Based on the System-ID should be. Ore ist there another way?

In SAPScipt the easy solution is:

/: IF &SY-SYSID& NE 'PROD'.

Achtung! *** Test ***

/:

The cronation would deposit all the text still coloured (ie not via the font Color), but on the Background.

If it is of course printed from the productive System, not text and no Background should be printed.

Thanks for a step by step solution, a link to an solution, a link to a discussion about this....

It is possible it goes intuitiv and not by Script Language 🙂

Best Wishes

Jürgen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

konchada_saikrishna
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

The simplest way I look at is to by having an image or sort as a watermark in master page.

Of course you need to remove the watermark before you transport it to next environment.

Isn't this you are after ?

If you are after something generic (like with out chaning the form) I think there are ways to tweak it around, let me know is this you are after.

Cheers,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for this help.

But that is only a good Workaround.

Perhaps the watermark is better than only a Text with Background Color.

This is a matter of testt. The one guy thinks this was, the other one the other way.

Both ways are possible.

But not possible ist the manuel removing bevore the Transport.

Because it is to to manuel.

And It is also unpossible that when it is productive, someone can make a test (a normal user) and then the printout is not marked as a test...

It is important that every time the Formular ore the printing Programm ... can make descission and ask the question "Is the inform-Text/Logo etc. to print?).....

I think the printing Programm can give a Text as a prameter. And if it is not the Testsystem the Parameter is empty....

Also I can made it perhaps with the Picture. No Picture Name -> no print ore a Transparent Picture. I have not tried this till yet.

But I think it is perhpaps beautifuller, if I can make all logic not in the printing Programm but in the Interactive-Form-Layout...

My Questin is if it is a Text od Picture in the Formular. How can i make a Decision around it.

Is there only a way by Script-Programming? How can I get the Systemname ore Systemtype in the Formular...

How do other Adobe Interactive Forms developer handle this Problem?

Thank you for all your Responses....

I wish you the best for the Weekend.

konchada_saikrishna
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

I get your point and I assume you know that there are several ways to achieve this.

1) one way is have a parameters  say "Sys & client ID" in your driver program, get these into the form.

now based on this parameter val change the visibility of the water mark. so the water mark will be displayed on all of the test except Prod. well yes you need to modify all of your existing forms if you want it so.

2) Explore using templates & fragments, define a fragment with a watermark.

Get this fragment into prod with out the watermark.

Use this fragment in on your forms. I never used fragments in SAP developments but as a standalone adobe forms. So I could not guide you how is it possible in SAP.

Cheers,

Sai

Answers (0)