cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spaces between rows of list tile view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using IOS8 and Agentery version is 70.x.x.x. and SMP3.0 i am having list tile view and having different screen of row and selected row. I put the background image as black. But still there is small white line shows between the row and selected row. See the screenshot for the same.

One more issue is i check the allow quick search checkbox in List tile view/filter selection. Now it shows the search but is shows in white color. Can i customize the search UI. I want to change the color and the text align to left.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amitoj,

For the 1st issue i think you have used an image and that image contains that white spot. can you please check again that image. If that image is having white spot than Agentry will not be able to remove that spot. You have to change that image to remove this white spot.

Regarding 2nd issue I don't think you can customize the search bar with color in Agentry.

Ajitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajitesh

there is no white spot in my image. If you see the white line only appear between the row and where it seprates between rows.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amitoj,

Hi. We have an online tutorial on how to design Agentry screen with buttons, logos and stuff.  There is a section in there that talks about masking colors especially if you have white areas.  It also talks about how to size it and customize it.

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SAPMOB/Design+screens+with+a+logo+as+a+header+with+embedded+but...

Please use this as reference.

Best Regards,

SAP Mobile Support Team

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Amitoj,

There is no control over the search style at this time in the client.

--Bill