Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free goods with item generation and without item generation in same order

ajith_kumar10
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

My client requirement is to give scheme for the customer for same material with item generation and some schemes without item generation in

the same sale order is it possible in standard.

i have used R100  and NRAB condition in pricing procedure.

system if it finds NA00 condition record for that customer/material combination it is ignoring NRAB condition.

if i doesn't maintain NA00 condition record it is picking NRAB.

client requirement is to have both the schemes in same order for the same customer and for the same material

kindly suggest

regards

Gopi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you can convince your Client to make use of two different Unit of Measurements for the two different cases, you can create an access sequences with unit of measure being a component in it. Then you can create two different condition records for the same customer based on the Unit of measure (UoM).

Say, KG for 'with item generation' and TON for 'without item generation'. User will have to enter UoM in the sales document accordingly.

If you cannot make use of UoM as a differentiating field, you could make use of other standard fields in in field catalog. In case you cannot make use of any of the fields in field catalog, you may need to insert some differentiating field from sales document into the field catalog and create an access sequence incorporating the same.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.