cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The end-to-end process of creating a segmentation profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Can anyone of you tell me how to create a segmentation profile in hybris Marketing?

I do know where to do it, but I am not sure how to create the individual components, such as a consumer class and consumer selection class.

The hybris Marketing system is integrated with a SAP CRM, in which I have created Business Partner master data. I would very much like to create a segmentation profile, which only contains the newly created Business Partner master data. For this I will have to define a segmentation object and to create a Population Data Source Alias.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In CRM Marketing, we create target groups for profile sets

through attribute. Data source( Attributes, Info sets, ELM, info cubes) and attribute list , if you want i can explain the process in sap crm marketing

data source( t.Code-CRMD_MKTDS)

SELECT THE ORIGIN TYPE( Attribute, ELM, Infosets)

creta a attribute list ( same T-code)

Assign ur above created data source here and

activate the filters

now go to web-ui marketing -go to create-segmentation - create a target group in the profile set

regards,

DJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DJ,

Thanks for your response. However, I am not trying to create a target group - but to specify which Business Partners the segmentation should be based on. Thus, I would like to create a segmentation profile and set this as default in the system.

In order to create the segmentation profile, though, I need to create a segmentation object by specifying a "consumer class" and a "consumer selection class".

My question is thus how to find/create such a consumer class and consumer selection class?

I cannot find anything about how to do this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm new at this so excuse me if my reply has errors.

In SAP issue transaction SPRO and select IMG

Expand the nodes. The structure differs between versions. Mine (1502) is

SAP Customer Engagement Intelligence --> Audience Discovery and Targeting --> Segmentation

Here there are nodes for

• define segmentation objects
  • define attributes for segmentation objects
  • assign sap hana data sources to segmentation objects

Cliff

kajajamal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Julie,

You need to create your own attribute view for SAP HANA with your SAP HANA modeling user where you need to create your own package and define the segmentation data source based on the custom attribute view and an existing calculation view.

Refer the following example,

1. Open SAP HANA Studio:

Windows Start Menu

1. Start ® All Programs ® SAP HANA ® SAP HANA Studio
    1. 2. Open the Modeler perspective (Open Perspective ® SAP HANA Modeler).
    2. 3. In the Systems panel on the left, double-click the correct HANA server (such as NXD).

In this scenario, we assume the system ID (SID) of the hybris Marketing system is NXD, and NXD will be used as a sample in the following steps.

1. In the Systems panel on the left, navigate to NXD ® Content ® sap ® hana-app ® cuan.

2. Right-click the cuan package and choose New ® Package…

3. On the New Package dialog box, maintain the following entries, then choose OK:

Field

Entry

Name

1. sap.hana-app.cuan.custom

Description

Delivery Unit

<Leave blank>

4. Right-click the custom package and choose New ® Attribute View…

5. On the New Information View dialog box, maintain the following entries, then choose Finish:

Field

Entry

Name

Z_AT_CUST_ADDR

Label

Customer Address

Package

View Type

Attribute View

The new HANA view sap.hana-app.cuan.custom.Z_AT_CUST_ADDR is displayed.

6. In the Systems panel on the left, navigate to NXD ® Catalog ® <name of your physical SAP ERP schema, for example: SAP_CUAN_ERP_DATA> ® Tables.

7. Find tables KNA1 and ADRC and drag them (one after the other) to the Data Foundation block of Z_AT_CUST_ADDR attribute view.

You find the Data Foundation block in the area called Scenario. Drag the tables to the Drop Elements Here entry in the Data Foundation block.

8. Then navigate to NXD ® Catalog ® SAPNXD ® Tables, right-click, and choose Filters…

Use yMKT schema (SAP<SID> or SAPNWABA<SID>) instead of ERP schema here.

9. On the Filter for Tables dialog box, enter CUANC_CLNTMAP in the box and click OK.

10.  Drag the CUANC_CLNTMAP table to the Data Foundation block of Z_AT_CUST_ADDR attribute view as well.

11.  To create joins, in the Z_AT_CUST_ADDR attribute view Details area, click the MANDT field of table SAP_CUAN_ERP.KNA1 and drag and drop it to the CLIENT field of table SAP_CUAN_ERP.ADRC.

12.  Right-click the join line and choose Properties.

13.  In the Properties screen area, adjust the properties: Join Type to Left Outer, and the Cardinality to n..1.

Continue to adjust the following joins as described above:

Field

Entry

Left Element

SAP_CUAN_ERP.KNA1.MANDT

Right Element

SAP_CUAN_ERP.ADRC.CLIENT

Join Type

Left Outer

Cardinality

1. n..1

Field

Entry

Left Element

SAP_CUAN_ERP.KNA1.ADRNR

Right Element

SAP_CUAN_ERP.ADRC.ADDRNUMBER

Join Type

Left Outer

Cardinality

1. n..1

Field

Entry

Left Element

SAP_CUAN_ERP.KNA1.MANDT

Right Element

1. SAPNXD.CUANC_CLNTMAP.ERP_CLIENT

Join Type

Inner

Cardinality

1. n..1
    1. 14.  Choose SAP_CUAN_ERP.KNA1 table, choose the Control key, and select the KUNNR and NAME1 fields.
    2. 15.  Right-click and choose Add to Output.

The fields will appear in the Output screen area below Columns.

16.  Click NAME1 and in the Properties area change it to CUST_NAME.

Continue to add the output columns as following:

Table Name

Field name

Output Columns

KNA1

KUNNR

KUNNR

KNA1

NAME1

CUST_NAME

ADRC

ADDRNUMBER

ADDRNUMBER

ADRC

NAME1

ADDR_DESC

ADRC

CITY1

CITY1

ADRC

POST_CODE1

POST_CODE1

ADRC

STREET

STREET

ADRC

COUNTRY

COUNTRY

ADRC

REGION

REGION

ADRC

ADDR_GROUP

ADDR_GROUP

17.  Right-click CLIENT field of SAPNXD.CUANC_CLNTMAP table and choose Apply Filter:

18.  On the Apply Filter dialog box, maintain the following entries, then choose OK:

Field

Entry

Operator

Equal

Value

$$client$$

19.  To display the overall properties of Z_AT_CUST_ADDR, click the Semantics block, which is above the Data Foundation block.

20.  In the Properties area, maintain the following entry:

Field

Entry

Default Client

Cross Client

21.  In the Column area, choose types (Attribute  or Key Attribute  ) and provide labels for field names:

Key

Name

Label

X

KUNNR

Customer Number

CUST_NAME

Customer Name

ADDRNUMBER

Address Number

ADDR_DESC

Address Description

CITY1

City

POST_CODE1

City postal code

STREET

Street

COUNTRY

Country Key

REGION

Region (State, Province, County)

ADDR_GROUP

Address Group (Key) (Business Address Services)

The labels will be displayed in the hybris Marketing frontend application.

22.  Choose the Save and Activate button in the top-right menu bar and wait for the HANA view be activated.

23.  To validate the newly created view, navigate to NXD ® Content ® sap ® hana-app ® cuan ® custom, right-click Z_AT_CUST_ADDR, and choose Data Preview.

24.  In the details view on the right, choose the Raw Data tab to display the result.

Thanks,

Jamal

Answers (0)