cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning book disappeared from navigation in /sapapo/sdp94

0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not able to access one Planning Book as it is not showing in navigation where all planning books are shown.

Earlier it was available but now not appearing. Could you please tell me what would happen and how can i solve it.

Regards,

Arpit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arpit

can you please check it is really available in respective system first ?

For example go to tables like /SAPAPO/TS_SELKO to see if respective planning book , data view or respective selections are still available . You could also go to Planning area vai /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN - Admin of SDP -->right click on the planning area-->view linked planning book.

If planning book is not appearing then it could have been deleted somehow. Look for any Transport request have been deleted. You could always go back to development system and try to transport and bring it again.

If it is appearing there then you are luck not much work do:-)

You can go to /SAPAPO/SDPPLBK - Assign User to Planning Book and see if you have entry for your name and flag specific book. This could allow you to see only specific planning book assigned to you only.

Please cross check from your side and let me know if this information helps you.

Thanks

Amol

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Arpit,

Can you click on Remove Filter button right above the Planning Book/Data View.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arpit,

Please do the consistency check once before you go to the view the planning book in /n/sapapo/sdp94.

Goto /n/sapapo/sdp8b and enter your planning book name. Click on 'Check' on the top left hand side of the screen. See for errors if any.

Thanks,

Sagar