cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch processing a job for VT04 - Creation of shipments.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need help to understand how can we set up a batch job for VT04 - Shipment creation, specifically using the options of Selection variant, Grouping criteria and Data and options.

It will be great if we can have a detailed documentation.

Secondly is it possible via variant to set a criteria that Job will pick deliveries which are exactly 5 days due to PGI?. The requirement is to create shipment 5 days prior to the GI Date.

Please help.

Thanks

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Most organizations have a batch job scheduling team that can assist in setting up the batch job to trigger the program. You will probably need to maintain the variants that the batch job will trigger.

In the selection variant, yes, you can maintain the required dates to select only deliveries 5 days due to PGI.

It may be very difficult to find any detailed documents on setting up VT04 via batch job. I suspect you will need to search for more generic batch job scheduling documents to gather knowledge and apply that knowledge to set the batch job up. I would say the same for the setting up the variants...rather then finding a document specifically for VT04 I would search for documents on how to set variants in general.

Hopefully you will get lucky and another member has some documentation specific to VT04 but I have not seen such specific documentation on VT04 any where.