cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV data_check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to get changed data entered by the user on editable ALV.

If user press enter I have data in the context node, but I want catch data also in wddoexit when user exit from view.

I have used data_check method, but it doesn't work... any idea?

The problem is that I'm not able to get data when user change tab on web dynpro without pressing enter.

This is my code:

METHOD wddoexit .

DATA: l_alv TYPE REF TO iwci_salv_wd_table .

l_alv = wd_this->wd_cpifc_alv( ).

l_alv->data_check( ).

CALL METHOD me->get_data.

ENDMETHOD.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply! I've tryed to raise pop up to confirm in wddoexit method of my view, but it doesn't work. The pop up doesn't appear.

My case is very particular: I've integrated my web dynpro with editable ALV into PC-UI CRM application crmd_bus2000115 as a new tabstrip in this way:

<a href="/people/gregor.wolf3/blog/2005/05/27/use-crm-pcui-html-viewer-to-call-a-custom-url:///people/gregor.wolf3/blog/2005/05/27/use-crm-pcui-html-viewer-to-call-a-custom-url

The web dynpro is a fast way to enter sales order items. On user input in the ALV, I call standard function module CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN to save order.

When user press enter my application works well, the problem occurs when the user changes tab (in PC-UI) without press enter on web dynpro.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

WDDOEXIT is called by the runtime when exiting the controller and can be used for releasing locks. So Please raise the pop-up to confirm from the user whether he wan't to save the data or not. So in this time you context holds the changed information. In the ModifyVIew do the Data_check( ) method. Otherwise.....

Please create the EXIT PLUG for your View and raise the pop-up in that event handler method or Do the same code whatever you are doing here in WDDODEXIT. This will depfinetly resolve your issue.

Warm Regards,

Vijay